LATEST BLOG POSTS
- 11th Jul: CEDR Audit 2018: the A2J issue
- 11th Jun: Lord Chief Justice: modernisation, resolution and mediation.
- 1st May: MoJ Keen on more Fixed Costs & QOCS
- 27th Mar: Mandatory / Automatic Mediation?
- 20th Feb: What does the ADR consumer want? A key question for the March CJC Workshop
- 31st Dec: Alternative Dispute Resolution:the CJC explores the options
- 3rd Nov: Maximising ADR - a one way street
- 26th Sep: Building ADR in to Civil Justice Reform
- 10th Sep: Insurance Act Anniversary: No news is.....?
- 10th Aug: Autonomous vehicles: the Bank of England takes a Prudential View
- 2nd Jul: Insurance Act: the first issues to be decided
- 23rd Jun: Andrew Marr, Mediation, Corbyn and the Maybot
- 4th May: Creative Controversy, late payment and the FCA
- 27th Mar: Brexit: the return of the Italian Torpedo
- 4th Nov: Insurers' Empty Promise
- 12th Oct: A "market for lemons" - the Insurance Act 2015
- View current news items